Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Here is a LO I did for a challenge....

over at 2 Sassy Scrappers. It was a challenge to use black and white with a splash of color. I have to admit that to me it looks like it needs more, but I am taking the advice of a friend that told me less is more.
I have been kind of down lately. Partly because my house just stays sick...I am now with a fever and stuff head. I'm miserable. The other is that I am doubting myself and my scrapping ability. I just feel like I'm not good enough. I know it is just an issue with me but I hate feeling this way. So I just need to get over myself and move on and get to creating.
I have lots of ideas I want to do so as soon as I get those done I will be back to share.

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

beautiful!!

Lora3677 said...

you are UBER talented, girlie!! Don't beat yourself up. The LO is GORGEOUS!!

JulesinParadise said...

What a lovely layout. Your splash of color is just perfect!