Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Got it like I want it....

OK so since I was working overnight I thought I would play around with my blog and get it to where I want it. I am still pretty new to all this embedding stuff into codes to get things to magically appear. I am pretty happy with what I have for now.

I think my favorite thing I added is my music player! I think I added some things that reflect me and what I like...ok I will fess up that thanks to Denise I love the first song that plays! It has become one of my favorite songs!

*To those of you that read this I am sorry for the music playing instantly but I couldn't figure out how to get the player at the top on the side (and have it actually fit) so for now it is at the bottom and THAT is why it is at the bottom.
So if any of you smart people out there can help me move it I will gladly take the autoplay off.

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

glad you are working on your blog. HA!!