Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm a slacker when it comes to blogging...

and I fully admit it! I promise I will try to be better at it. It has been a crazy month for me though. I applied for the DT at http://www.2sassyscrappers.com/ and I got the email today that I didn't make it. I am kinda bummed about it but it's ok since I was pretty sure I wouldn't make it just by looking at all the talent they have there. At least this time I took the chance and threw my hat into the ring (I was too scared to do it for their first DT call). I am becoming more confident in my work and whether I am on a DT or not I am very proud of myself for at least trying. A year ago I would not have even considered it.


Enough of that!! I did some scrapping this weekend since my local group had our monthly crop. My mojo was in a bad funk at first but after a while I got it back. I started working on some Rolodex cards for a swap over at KNK but I really do need to get some more Halloween supplies to do it right. In all of my stash, I have very few papers and embelishments that are for holidays. Hubby is going to love hearing that I need some MORE supplies! I ended up working on a really cool LO that was so far out of any kind of comfort zone I have but I have to give myself a pat on the back. I think it came out awesome!


This is for a challenge over at 2SS. Actually it is for 2 different challenges but I am using the same LO since it fit so well ( yes I feel like I am cheating, but this is the first time I have ever done it!)


It was so fun doing this and everytime I look at it I want to doodle on it some more!

I did this one using the Rusty Pickle Pirate Princess line. I LOVE this paper!!! I want more!


Obviously I was on a pink and black theme that night!

Here is a card I made to give to my MIL for her birthday. I have only done like
3 cards ever (including this one) so I am pretty proud of it. I also submitted this as an example to the 2SS DT call.


That is pretty much it for now!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

I lvoe your celebrate flower so beautiful!! and layout is way cool!

JulesinParadise said...

I am sorry you didn't make the DT. IMHO, it is their loss. Your black and pink layouts sure look like quality work from a talented scrapper to me!