Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I found my mojo!!!

So I have had scrappers block for the past few days. I kept saying I wanted to scrap during this past weekend since it was a long holiday weekend and the hubby was going to be home. Well, that just didn't happen. I had ideas running thru my head but not enough to sit down and put ATG gun to paper so speak! Last night for some reason though I got a HUGE wave of inspiration. It was fantastic, let me tell you but I am paying for it now! I was up all night long. I am so tired right now that I am dozing while sitting here at my computer. Not good since I am on a conference call training for my new job. Drinking lots of diet Dr. Pepper right now.

I think it was worth staying up all night though. I am happy with the outcome of the projects that I worked on. I decided to get cracking on my brand new kit that I received from http://www.knkclub.com/ . This is the first time I have signed up for a kit club and I have to say that I am very very impressed with this kit. This months kit was Basic Grey's Phoebe line and the kit was chock full of yummy goodies, even a fantastic Basic Grey file set. I LOVE these files! I am a chipboard junkie so these babies come in quite handy. I can't wait to see what is in store for next months kit!

Here is what I worked on until the wee hours of the morning. The first one is an altered mini clipboard that I made for my mother-in-law for her birthday next month.

I think it turned out pretty good but I wish the paint had come out better looking.




I also did two layouts that I really like.

because...

I got really lucky that I had these cute chipboard birds from a chipboard stack I had purchased.

Peaceful Dreamer

You can't really see it on this one, but I did use pink Stickles to outline the smaller birds inside of the bigger bird. It looks kind of funny on the scan, but it really does look pretty cool up close and personal.

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

Love your LOs! Welcome back to blogging!

:J

JulesinParadise said...

You have done some amazing work here! and welcome back to blogging too!

Bettan said...

Lovely los!
I have comment on KNK.
The photograph is so sweet

Have a nice day!