Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's been a while...

I have had some things going on and haven't really had the chance to post. I know bab blogger, but at least I am here now.

So remember that Duran Duran concert I went to back in May? Well I made this really cute mini album that I absolutely love. I actually thought about sending it to the guys but I love it too much! lol The album was made using a Cosmo Cricket Blackboard album and DCWV RockStar papers.














So what else has been on my plate. Well I was asked to be Guest DT (that would be design team for those who read and are not scrappy! I love you Ang!) for August at 2 Sassy Scrappers. This was kinda cool for me because I want to be on a DT so even a guest DT spot was awesome! I got to work with the KaiserCraft Grunge line. Let me tell you this paper was way way way out of my comfort zone but I like what I did with it. I did struggle with it at first but then it all just came together.

Some cards I did (I'm not really a card maker but I think I may be making some more!)



A few layouts



and my altered item


Oh and my monthly challenge that I did for the board. The guest DT gets to do a challenge so I did a color challenge using primary colors since Back To School was is right around the corner!



See I have been scrapping in the last few months! I have more to post in the next few days but I feel like i have already flooded my blog for the day!

So what else have I done this summer...I went to see Rick Springfield!!!! Yeah I'm old but ya know who cares. My friend and I had a blast and got some really great pics. He was the first concert I ever went to when I was a kid (I was 10!! I think lol) so this was extra special. He looks really good and put on an awesome show! Can you believe he is close to 60!!!!!

Just a teaser!

Yeah there will be some LO's of that concert!

OK I am out of here. I have 24 1/2 pounds of peaches to contend with so I am off to make some jam....lots of jam!

2 comments:

Angewl said...

Those look terrific!

I so want to try this scrapping thing. lol

What DID you do with all those peaches? My grandma would cut them up, pour some sugar on them and freeze them. She's give them to me straight out the freezer. YUM

Love you, too!

scrapfaerie said...

I made peach jam...and lots of it. We gave alot of it away to some of the guys that hubby works with.